Sunday 3 April 2011

PlayStorm Forums

Hey all, as a blogger I'd like to inform you about a site that I have been working on. At this current momeny in time, it is only a phpBB forum, though I'm looking for content to put onto it. Shortly, I will have advertisements and hopefully a lot of incoming traffic.

The forum is going to be based on gaming, technical assistance, gaming hacks, etc. However, as mentioned above, I am short on content. At first, I shall probably upload some graphics, which I will post in later on, but from then onwards I am looking for staff members.

If you want to apply for a position, visit the forum, apply and make a new post - on there you will find a template that can be used to apply.

Good luck, and if you're not applying, don't forget to check it out @ http://www.playstorm.org

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment